Banner
History
In 1919 Woodrow Wilson was President of the United States, the average house sold for under $4,000 and Moses Rosendin began Rosendin Electric Motor Works. The company serviced the Santa Clara/San Jose agricultural community by wiring homes and shops, rewinding motors for wells and pumps and extending pole line facilities for utility companies. The company expanded its business to Central California through the '20's, the Depression and World War II.
The end of World War II brought rapid commercial and industrial growth to the Santa Clara Valley and enormously expanded work for Rosendin. The company grew from eight employees in the late 30's to ninety employees in the 1950's. It was at this time, in 1953, that Rosendin Electric was incorporated as an Electrical Contractor in the State of California.
In 2000, the Rosendin Electric employee's completed their buyout of the Rosendin family to become the largest employee owned electrical contractor. As an ESOP company, Rosendin's employee owners are motivated to achieve extraordinary results. By providing the highest levels of productivity, exceptional customer service and a quality product, we take pride in knowing our work will represent us for years to come.These skills are what have allowed Rosendin Electric to expand to a national contractor.
 
"The service and performance that Johnson Controls, Inc. has received on the current retrofit project from Rosendin Electric has been exceptional and professional. They are truly a high-caliber firm with experienced resources."
Johnson Controls, Inc.