San Jose, CA (April 13, 2021) – Rosendin, the nation’s largest employee-owned electrical contracting company, is proud to recognize its Southern California teams for earning eight prestigious industry awards. The Los Angeles County Chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) awarded Rosendin with 2021 Electrical Excellence Awards for work on landmark projects including the SoFi Stadium and Century Plaza Hotel.
“The past year has been incredibly challenging for everyone, so to be called out for excellence not once, but eight times by NECA is an incredible achievement and a direct reflection our team’s dedication to maintain the highest standards,” said John Messick, Rosendin Southern California Operations Manager. “We thank all our partners on these projects and extend our congratulations to all of this year’s winners who are committed to advancing our craft.”
NECA’s 2021 Electrical Excellence Awards are presented to top electrical companies for outstanding work on projects in Southern California that exemplify a commitment to workmanship, professionalism, and innovation.
Rosendin’s 2021 Electrical Excellence Award:
- Prestige Diamond Award: SoFi Stadium/LA Stadium Entertainment District at Hollywood Park
- Prestige Gold Award: Wilshire Tower Façade and Plaza (Outdoor Lighting over $500k)
- Electrical Excellence: Wilshire Tower Façade and Plaza Lighting (Outdoor Lighting over $500K)
- Electrical Excellence: Century Plaza Hotel (Audio/Visual over $500K)
- Electrical Excellence: Century Plaza Hotel (Voice/Data over $500K)
- Electrical Excellence: Century Plaza Hotel (Commercial over $5M)
- Electrical Excellence: Waldorf Astoria Rooftop by JG Trellis (Commercial under $1M)
- Electrical Excellence: Gunderson Dettmer (Audio/Visual under $500K)
As the leading voice of the $170 billion electrical construction industry, NECA works with over 70,000 electrical contracting firms to provide education and training, safety resources, business development, advocacy, labor relations and more. Rosendin is a proud supporter of NECA and promotes a diverse and inclusive workforce for skilled and unskilled workers interested in construction, engineering, technology, office management, and other career paths. For more information, visit www.rosendin.com