Rosendin Electric Network Services provides a variety of services performed by highly skilled and well-trained technicians who adhere to the highest standards of quality. From conception through implementation and post-installation support, our Estimators, Project Managers, Engineers, Installers, and Service Technicians work relentlessly with the end users to ensure customer design goals and expectations are met and exceeded. We strive to outpace the market by having the best team of employees, using cutting-edge technology and tools, offering a wide range of quality products, and continuing to provide exceptional customer service.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Auto CAD, BIM
- Construction Installation/Project Management
- Copper Cabling Systems (Inside/Outside Plant, Backbone, Horizontal)
- Custom Assembly, Kitting, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics Management
- Design-Build, Design-Assist, Engineered
- Fiber Optic Cabling Systems (Inside/Outside Plant, Backbone/Horizontal, GPON)
- Long-Haul Fiber Installations (Blowing Method)
- On-Going, On-Site, Sustaining Account Support (Adds, Moves, Changes)
- Rack & Stack, Move Management
- Splicing (Fiber Fusion/Mechanical, Copper)
- Stocked Service Fleet
- Technology Infrastructure Database Management
- Underground Utilities (Trenching, Boring, Conduit, Pull Boxes, Manholes)
The convergence of technology systems operating platforms to IP (Internet Protocol), along with the ever increasing demand for faster data speeds and application bandwidths, requires state of the art transport infrastructure to support these evolving systems. Technology Infrastructure includes active equipment, hardware, and transport cabling systems used in the processing and delivery of information via data processing applications and systems. Voice, Data, Surveillance, Access Control, Audio Visual, Paging, Display, SCADA, and Traffic Controls are just a sampling of converged transports systems.
Rosendin Electric Network Services specializes in the design and installation of these complex Technology Infrastructure Transport Systems. Working with General Contractors, End Users, and Technology Design Consultants on fully engineered projects or providing complete design-build services includes discovery, programming, conceptual design, and following through with detailed design development, construction documents, and construction installation.
Technology Infrastructure Specialists
We offer one of the strongest and most experienced teams of Technology Infrastructure experts in the country. Our team has worked in an array of environments; including the installation of CCTV cameras on major bridges and tunnels, HOV Traffic Systems on highways, fiber optic connectivity at wind farms, and the design and installation of data/voice/CCTV systems at data centers. There is not a construction environment that we cannot handle.
- Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI) Technicians/Installers
- Department of Industrial Relations Certified Voice Data Video Technicians
- IBEW Sound & Communications Technicians
- LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer’s (RCDD)
Technology Infrastructure Systems
Regardless of system size, volume, or industry, the Rosendin Electric Network Services team tackles each project with equal degree of professionalism and quality of service. If you need help with designing a new data center, installing new cameras on a university campus, emergency response to repair a cut fiber cable, or just need day-to-day support for on-site adds, moves, and changes, Rosendin Electric Network Services has the people, the passion, the experience, and the resources to respond.