Pacific Business News is thrilled to announce this year’s 40 Under 40 honorees.
Held each year, 40 Under 40 recognizes young leaders from throughout the state for achievements in their professional lives, as well as in the community.
This marks the 24th year of the event, and this year’s class represents industries including nonprofits, education, finance, the arts, health care, retail, tourism, law and more.
It’s a prestigious distinction: The 40 individuals were selected from a pool of about 140 nominations.
We’re announcing the winners in a random order, 10 at a time. Here, meet the first batch of 10 honorees in the class of 2023:
- Malia Zannoni, marketing and sponsorship director, International Market Place
- Tim Trudel, agronomic research specialist, Bayer Hawaii
- Phillips Payson, executive director, Hilo Palace Theater
- Shauna Pantohan, senior vice president, director of culture and employee experience, Bank of Hawaii
- Emily Layman, lead associate, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Kyler Kokubun, marketing and events manager, Consolidated Theatres
- Spencer Dung, managing director, WestPac Wealth Partners
- Patrick Branco, director of external affairs and communication, Hawaii Green Growth Local2030 Hub
- Daniel Arita, president, American Floor and Home
- Alissa Bautista, project manager, Rosendin