The SFJAZZ Center is the first concert hall of its type in the United States – a freestanding performance venue with flexible seating and staging for artists of every stature, built specifically for jazz music and audiences alike.
Designed by award-winning architect Mark Cavagnero and located in San Francisco’s vibrant cultural corridor, the SFJAZZ Center comprises 35,000 square feet in a transparent, LEED® Certified structure.
Key features of the Center include a state-of-the-art auditorium with adjustable seating from 350 to 700, 80-seat multi-purpose Ensemble Room, rehearsal spaces & Digital Learning Lab, a café at sidewalk level, ground floor lobby, retail shop and box office, and administrative offices.
Theatrical Lighting included:
• 2 ETC Sensor Dimmer Racks for production
• 1 ETC Sensor Dimmer Racks for architectural and house lighting
• 148 ETC 2.4kW Sensor Dimmers for production
• 44 ETC 2.4kW Sensor Dimmers for architectural and house lighting
• 14 ETC ELV10 low Voltage Sensor Dimmers for architectural and house lighting 24 120 VAC DMX Switched relay circuits
• 4 208 VAC DMX Switched relay circuits
• DMX multiplexer for LED architectural and house lighting
• 3 (2) circuit 20 amp bus way tracks integrated into Ensemble Room ceiling
• 8 (2) port portable ETC NET3 gateways
• 1 GrandMA2 Lite Control Console
• ETC Paradigm Touch-Screen and Button Station Architectural Controls