Arterra San Francisco consists of a 16-story condominium building with 3 levels of above-grade parking, 241 condominium units with a courtyard located on the 4th level, 27 townhouses and a 2000 square foot commercial store front.
The townhouse portion of the project is a low rise. All townhouses are two-level units with internal stairs. Lower level townhouses are accessed directly from the street, mid-level and upper level townhouses are accessed from the garage roof at level 4 via the courtyard. The building structure uses post tensioned concrete decks supported moment frames and shear walls.
Rosendin Electric was responsible for the following:
- Electrical Systems - Design and Installation
- Entry System Card Access
- Power for roll up doors and car stackers
- Telephone/Data/CATV - Design and Installation
- 550 kW Generator installed indoors
- Temporary Power & Lighting