Rosendin is an industry leader in the utilization of cutting-edge technology to execute jobs safer, faster, and more efficiently. We are always on the lookout for hard-working people! Through our partnership with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) and the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA), we can provide some of the best benefits and competitive wages to all our electricians!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Knowledge of NEC codes
- Perform electrical installations on commercial and industrial facilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/one lines, bend conduit, pull and terminate wire
- Maintain a clean and safety conscious work environment
- Reliable attendance required
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to manage time and material efficiently
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to and from job site
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
3+ years of experience as a commercial electrician
BENIFITS AND PAY:
· 3 retirement accounts & Insurance for you and your family at no cost to you!
· Hourly Rate: $22+ per hour depending on experience
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, age (over 40), or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.